We have several classes that are offered on a weekly basis - throughout the year, as well as special events and seasonal classes. Some of these classes take place in our classroom - at the shop, and others meet out on the water.
- Group Casting Class $30 - On a Nearby Lake Or Indoor Facility During Winter - A group class (6 people max) with teaching casting to the novice in mind
- Private Casting Class $50 - On a Nearby Lake or Indoor Facility During Winter - A private class for one or two people customizable for those wanting their first lesson to those wanting to work on advanced skils
- Fly Fishing 101 $35 - At The Shop's Classroom - Learn the basics of what trout eat and why, how we set up our rods, how to tie all the knots, and the basic concepts behind fly fishing
- River Tactics $125 - On a Nearby River - Learn the methods used on a river starting with dry fly fishing and fishing with a dry dropper but mainly focusing on a technique called nymphing and it's fundamentals
- One on One Fly Tying Special $50 - At The Shop's Classroom - A private fly tying class for one or two people to learn whatever you want to spend 90 minutes working on from your first attempt all the way to advanced techniques.
We Also Have These Specials Available:
LEARN TO FLY FISH SPECIAL
- A Rod and Reel to Keep Plus Three Classes to Make You a Self Sufficient Angler
- 9'5 Weight Performance Fly Rod With Case
- Machined Aluminum Reel Loaded with Fly Line and Ready to Fish
- Fly Fishing 101 - At Our Shop's Classroom
- Casting Class - On a Nearby Lake
- River Tactics - On a Nearby River