- H2No® Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell with proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric has no multiple layers or added weight
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for venting or quick relief without having to remove jacket
- Full elastic belt for all-day comfort
- Interior organization: welded TPU-waterproof zippered pocket flips out for easy access; two internal daisy chains for tools; center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Exterior organization: upper reach-through kangaroo pocket and horizontal-zip chest pocket keep hands warm and allow quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Articulated legs
- Anatomical left and right booties have lower volume and a more sock-like fit; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- 1,052 g (37.1 oz)
Model is 6'0" and wearing a size Medium
H2No® Performance Standard shell.
Upper: 4-layer, 5.6-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta.
Lower: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta.
Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Chest pocket: 9.8-oz 100% nylon stretch mesh lined with 6.4-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot