The Women’s River Salt stands up to salt spray, hard use and serious nor’easters. Made with extra-tough H2No® Performance Standard 4-layer, 5.4-oz wader fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, this is our burliest fishing jacket. Specifically designed to fit women anglers, the waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK® front zipper and watertight adjustable cuffs seal out wind-driven precipitation. Two large, streamlined front zippered pockets hold fly boxes, close with TPU-coated, water-repellent zips and won’t snag flying line on the shoot. Mesh draining elastic drawcord at hem effectively manages excess water. When you have to crank up and run into the teeth of it, the innovative, vented hood stays in place at speed.
- 100% polyester microfiber H2No® Performance Standard shell, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; same fabric we use for our toughest waders
- Two TPU-coated, water-repellent front-zippered pockets sized to hold fly boxes; one small upper-arm pocket for lip balm or sunscreen; waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® front zipper
- Innovative, fully vented, adjustable hood designed to stay in place, even at high boat speed
- Watertight adjustable cuffs
- Mesh draining elastic drawcord at hem
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 5.4-oz 100% plain weave, with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a NanoSphere® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 606 g (21.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.